- Martin H. Gordon
- Future Electronics
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
Robert Miller Congratulates Future Team on New Global Franchise Agreement with EI Sensor
31-Jan-2020 | Pointe Claire | News-Press Release
Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, recently announced a new worldwide franchise agreement with EI Sensor, a manufacturer of advanced temperature sensors.
Robert Miller, President of Future Electronics, congratulated his team on the successful completion of the agreement.
EI Sensor Technologies has design and manufacturing facilities in Anaheim, CA, Mankato, MN, and has aligned themselves with strategic partners around the world. With deep roots in the temperature sensing industry, EI Sensor focuses on innovation, reliability and responsiveness to deliver high quality sensing products that meet or exceed expectations.
Customers in several key industries, including medical and healthcare, food handling and processing, white goods and appliances, environmental systems and controls, and HVAC/R, will benefit from EI Sensor's thermistors, resistance temperature detectors (RTDs), thermistor probe assemblies and RTD probe assemblies.
Future Electronics was founded by Robert Miller in 1968, and the company remains the only component distributor with a globally integrated worldwide IT infrastructure.
To find out more about EI Sensor products available through Future Electronics, and to access the world's largest available-to-sell inventory, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 169 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Martin H. Gordon
Director, Corporate Communications
514-694-7710 (ext. 2236)
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsRobert MillerEI Sensorthermistorresistance temperature detectorRTDthermistor probefranchise agreement.
- Future Electronics Launches Online Offer on TE Connectivity Connectors & More Available Inventory
- Diodes Incorporated AL5810 Linear LED Driver Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Littelfuse C&K Acquisition Enables Performance Boost & Space Saving Capabilities
- Future Electronics Announces New Executive Team
- Bulgin Recognized by Future Electronics for Their Wide Range of Environment-Friendly Connectors
- FUTURE ELECTRONICS HEAD STEPS DOWN, FORMAL LEADERSHIP ANNOUNCED
- Panasonic Grid-EYEÂ® Infrared Array Sensor Wide Angle Type Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Extends Promotion on Available Inventory of Discrete Semiconductors
- Future Electronics Showcases Bosch Sensortec BMI323 General Purpose Low Power IMU in THE EDGE
- Taiyo Yuden Automotive-Grade MLCCs Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics